Surfside Pediatrics is providing COVID-19 vaccine for children 6 months and older. We offer all doses of the Pfizer vaccine and are happy to provide it to both patients and parents. Surfside Pediatrics is offering the COVID vaccine by appointment only. Please call the office for more details.
We want to remind you that the health and safety of our patients and their families at Surfside Pediatrics is our number one priority.
Our office is equipped with the latest technology and protective equipment in order to keep you safe. Our air supply is HEPA filtered. Out clinic is cleaned, sanitized and maintained between each patient exceeding the standards of the CDC, Public Health, and the AAP. We have strict isolation protocols and separate isolation rooms if required. We are well equipped with medical protective gear and masks ensuring your safety. All of our staff use advanced hand washing techniques before and after seeing your child and your family.
Your safety along with excellent health care is our priority.
- We ask that you kindly wear a mask when entering the office.
- We will continue seeing all our well visits and healthy children in the office.
- We will bring in sick or contagious individuals into our office through a separate entrance and exit.
- We use advanced hygiene, cleaning and air filtration.
- We are offering Telemedicine visits for Covid exposed patients through a secure HIPAA-compliant version of ZOOM.
Please continue to follow these everyday preventative actions:
- avoid close contact with sick people
- stay home from school or work if you are your kids are sick
- while sick, limit contact with others are much as possible
- teach kids to cough or sneeze into their elbow or arm (as opposed to their hands)
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
For additional information about the coronavirus, we encourage you to visit the following websites:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)