Surfside Pediatrics is open and ready to serve you. Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 we want to remind you that the health and safety of our patients and their families at Surfside Pediatrics is our number one priority. For this reason, we have made the following adjustments in our office.
Our office is equipped with the latest technology and protective equipment in order to keep you safe. Our air supply is UV and HEPA filtered. Out clinic is cleaned, sanitized and maintained between each patient exceeding the standards of the CDC, Public Health, and the AAP. We have strict isolation protocols and separate isolation rooms if required. We are well equipped with medical protective gear and masks ensuring your safety. All of our staff use advanced hand washing techniques before and after seeing your child and your family.
Your safety along with excellent health care is our priority.
- Until further notice our office hours will now be Monday through Friday 8:30-5 with no extended evening hours.
- We will be seeing all our well visits and healthy children in the office in the morning.
- We are not seeing any contagious individuals in our office (we are seing ill patients through telemedicine)
- We use advanced hygiene, cleaning and air filtration
- We are offering Telemedicine visits through a secure HIPA-compliant version of ZOOM. These telemedicine visits are billed to your insurance like a regular office visit. This video consult with one of our providers is a great way to provide care to patients that need discuss a problem, have a consult or a sick visit or review a medication without the need to come into the office. Please ask the front desk about setting up a telemedicine appointment for today or a future date..
Most of all thank you for your patience as we navigate through these current health challenges and for being part of our Surfside Pediatric family.
Please continue to follow these everyday preventative actions:
- avoid close contact with sick people
- stay home from school or work if you are your kids are sick
- while sick, limit contact with others are much as possible
- teach kids to cough or sneeze into their elbow or arm (as opposed to their hands)
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
For additional information about the coronavirus, we encourage you to visit the following websites: